Monday, January 24, 2011

Blog Update

Monday, January 24, 2011
So I feel kind of bad because I don't have anything scheduled for today. I'm trying to finish multiple books and get their reviews in order so that's something that you can be looking forward to in the next couple of days. I also wanted to have a chance to thank everyone for such an amazing first week. I have been on this blog for a Full week now and it's been an amazing first week. I've already reached 6 followers which still makes me giddy. I love seeing all the comments and feedback I'm getting too! I also wanted to thank everyone for helping me get to over 100 views in such a short time. I didn't think that in just the first week this blog would be as successful as it is and it gives me a lot more will to keep doing what I am doing. I know there are no full reviews up but there will be some later in the week like I said. They will each have their own posts and I will try to get them up as soon as possible, I just have to work around my school and homework. But no worries I'm not going to change anything because it seems to be working so well. Again thank you all and I can't wait to keep on this adventure with you all and continue blogging and reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3