Monday, January 17, 2011

Books of 2011 {2}

Monday, January 17, 2011
So I just finished Generation Dead by Daniel waters and I wanted to get my review up as quick as possible. I really enjoyed the book and am super curious to what happens in the next one and where things go for the main character Phoebe. If you're looking for a book with a good amount of suspense then this is the book for you.

Generation Dead (Generation Dead, #1)Generation Dead by Daniel Waters

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really wish I could give this book a full five stars. The ending was moving and the story was very well thought out. I enjoyed it, but getting through the book was tough. I understand why he wrote the zombie speach out the way he did, but it added to the slowness of the book, as well as the drawn out story. I feel that there are parts in the novel that you are given, but nothing clarifies them in the end. Overall it was a good story and I do really want to read the second one to see what happens and how things progress with Adam and Phoebe.

I can't decide if I should post these when I finish a book, or move it to a day specifically for reviews. So over the next week or so I'll be working on setting something up so my reviews may just be once a week.

xoxo Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3