Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday {7}

Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Since this book seemed to go over so well this Sunday, I decided that I would read it next and use it for today's post. It's also so freaking gorgeous I can't stop staring at the cover!!

The Iron King - Julie Kagawa
pg. 128

"She was shorter than me by a foot, with large hazel eyes that matched her curly hair. I tried to keep my eyes away from her furry lower half, but it was difficult, especially when she smelled faintly like a petting zoo."





Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chelsea! I just found your blog on the YA blogosphere and I am now a follower :) I just started my own book blog called LC's Adventures in Libraryland (I happen to be a librarian!) and I am having a great time finding other book bloggers out there who share my same passion for reading and reviewing...

    There are many YA series that I am looking forward to reading and the Iron Fae series by Julie Kagawa is definitely one of them! Nice meeting you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH! I need to read this! IMMEDIATELY! Lol. I need to go get it now! Bye!

    Aryelle @ ReadingwiththeFishes

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3