Sunday, May 29, 2011

In My Mailbox {17}

Sunday, May 29, 2011
So my blonde self this week realized that Rage is the second book in the Four Horsemen of the Apocolypse Series by Jackie Kessler, and I decided to run to Walmart to get the first one, and a few more books. So here's what I got this week In My Mailbox

For Review


Solid - Shelley Workinger

Bought


Hunger - Jackie Morse Kessler
The Iron Daughter - Julie Kagawa
The Iron Queen - Julie Kagawa


The Magnolia League - Katie Crouch

That's all I got this week in my Mailbox, what did you get?
In My Mailbox is an idea created by the amazing Kristi of The Story Siren 

2 comments:

  1. Blogger Interview: Ramblings of a Random Girl @ http://kateevangelistarandr.blogspot.com/2011/05/blogger-interview-ramblings-of-random.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solid is also my next read. Looking forward to it.

    Hope you enjoy them all :-D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3