Sunday, July 10, 2011

In My Mailbox {18}

Sunday, July 10, 2011
So here we go, the first of many new and improved posts on Rand0m Girl's Book Blog. I haven't gotten a lot of books but I do have some so of course that's what I'm going to show you. I guess though that the scheduler does not like my posts because I had these all scheduled for last week and yet they didn't post. So this week and of course many weeks after I'm going to have to make sure to get on and actually publish the posts myself. But don't worry I've already got a few just sitting waiting anxiously to be posted, so you'll just have to keep coming back to see them. Now let's get to what you really came here for, the books.

For Review

Prince William & Kate - Matt Doeden
Legacy - Cayla Kluver
Ultraviolet - R J Andreson


Two Moon Princess - Carmen Ferreriro-Esteban
Hereafter - Tara Hudson
Starcrossed - Josephine Angelini


Purchased


Imaginary Girls - Nova Ren Suma

That's all I got this week in my Mailbox, what did you get?
In My Mailbox is an idea created by the amazing Kristi of The Story Siren 


2 comments:

  1. I got ultraviolet too, can't wait to get started! Starcrossed is amazing, hope you enjoy it and I've heard a lot of good things about Hereafter! Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is it that just anybody can write a blog and get as popular as this? Its not like youve said anything incredibly impressive –more like youve painted a pretty picture over an issue that you know nothing about! I dont want to sound mean, here. But do you really think that you can get away with adding some pretty pictures and not really say anything?
    Business Loan

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3