Friday, October 7, 2011

Follow Friday {16}

Friday, October 7, 2011
Hey everyone and happy Friday! So I have something special going on. The next couple of days/blogs will be done 1,748 miles away from my home. Yeah, I'm on vacation this week, in Las Vegas. I can post some pictures later if anyone is wanting to see. Of course I couldn't forget about any of you so I brought my laptop and (of course) books with me so I could make sure to keep in touch. So today is of course Follow Friday, so let's take a look at what this week's question is. 


Q. If you could pick one character in A book, movie, or television show to swap places with, who would it be?

I think this is a difficult one. there are so many options. I guess right now if I had to pick someone to swap with it would have to be Rory Gilmore from Gilmore Girls. I was absolutely in love with that show when I was younger and I own all of them on DVD. She's smart, witty, and has amazing taste, plus she's a book-a-holic like myself. 

Hosted by Parajunkie, just so you can get to know me a little more

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a good one! I love Rory Gilmore. I have a big obsession with the Gilmore Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm new at Follow Friday:)

    http://magicallandofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3