Sunday, August 19, 2012

In My Mailbox 25

Sunday, August 19, 2012
So now that things have settled down, I have been working my butt off these past couple of weeks trying to get back into the swing of things. Getting books to read, catching up on new books, reading til my heart is content. So hopefully over these next couple of weeks while I try to make this the best blog ever, I'm able to get my blog back to the way it used to be and hopefully even better. If there is anything at all that you are wanting to see, let me know so I can try to make sure to add it. I've already updated the look of the blog, and I hope everyone likes it. Now to what you really came here for, this is what I got In My Mailbox this week. 

Bought 


 


Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins - Goodreads | Amazon
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins - Goodreads | Amazon
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead - Goodreads | Amazon


For Review


The Key of Amatahns by Elisabeth Wheatley - Goodreads | Amazon
The Secrets of the Vanmars by Elisabeth Wheatley - Goodreads | Amazon
The Demon Catchers of Milan by Kat Beyer - Goodreads | Amazon
Demons by Heather Frost - Goodreads | Amazon

So those are the books I've received. What did you get this week?
In My Mailbox is an idea created by the amazing Kristi of The Story Siren  

3 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! They look realy great!
    I remember I still need to read Bloodlines, but at first I have to wait until Spirit Bound and Last Sacrifice are being published here ><;;; *frustated*
    Enjoy our new books and happy reading! ^^ Thank you for stopping by =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! I really want to catch up with the Vampire Academy series. I've only read the first one!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3