Sunday, December 9, 2012

Winter Break is Coming

Sunday, December 9, 2012
So I feel like a horrible person. I always say that I'm going to work on making it back to blogging and then it just slips away. But I'm gonna say it one last time. So what I've decided is, I already have a few reviews waiting in drafts that I never posted, why I have no idea. I'll keep those and work on finishing some newer books that I have and reviewing them. Now this is where I'm not too sure of what I want to do. I don't know if I want to start posting next Monday when I'm done with school and have time, or if I want to wait til January. If you have any thoughts on when you'd like to see me back go ahead and let me know. I'll make up my mind after finals are over on Friday. I'll be working more diligently and actually posting and letting you know of new books and adding a few new features to the blog. If there's anything you'd like to see, or anything you'd like to see me do differently let me know. I'll update my currently reading so you can have an idea of what reviews will be coming, and I hope to see you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3