Friday, March 8, 2013

Follow Friday {20}

Friday, March 8, 2013
Hello all! Welcome back to my blog for yet another FF. This week I'm gonna just cut to it, check out the question below.


What is a book you didn’t like that all your friends raved about or what book did you love that wasn’t popular?

I can't really think of any book that I liked that wasn't popular. But I can think of one book that I was meh about but everyone else raved about, and now it has a movie coming out. That would be The Host. It took me forever to even try and get into the story, let alone enjoy or finish it. Now it has a movie coming out and I'm semi cautious about wanting to go see it. It looks like they may have done a good job, but then again if they stuck to the book the first hour may be nothing but boring.

Wanna find where I got this idea. Go check her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3