Thursday, March 30, 2017

Library Loans {1}

Thursday, March 30, 2017
Hey everyone! Welcome back to my blog. I've missed being part of the online book community so much, and have realized how much I haven't heard about new books since I've been out of the loop. So Tuesday this week I went to the Library and got a brand new library card and proceeded to check out way too many books. Now I know this is going to be a long post, so please stick with me, but I'm pretty excited to start reading all of these and be part of the hype again. I will link the goodreads page for all of these books so if you by some chance don't know about these books you can check them out! So let's get in to the books!





The Heartbreakers by Pamela Wells


Kill The Boy Band by Goldy Mo
The Sun is also a Star by Nicola Yoon
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski


The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis
These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner

I'm already working on a couple of these books, but I'm super excited about all of them, are there any that you want to read? Any that I should check out from my library? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3