Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday {22}

Wednesday, April 19, 2017
So I don't know if I've made it super clear how excited I am about all of the mental health books coming out this year. So let me make ANOTHER post raving about one that I cannot read. It just makes me so happy inside to have so many books focusing on this issue and shedding light on different disorders. Especially with this weeks book focusing on OCD, as well as an eating disorder. Like hello, this is going to be so good. So let me stop rambling and show you exactly what I'm talking about!

Four Weeks, Five People by Jennifer Yu 
May 2nd 2017

They're more than their problems

Obsessive-compulsive teen Clarissa wants to get better, if only so her mother will stop asking her if she's okay.

Andrew wants to overcome his eating disorder so he can get back to his band and their dreams of becoming famous.

Film aficionado Ben would rather live in the movies than in reality.

Gorgeous and overly confident Mason thinks everyone is an idiot.

And Stella just doesn't want to be back for her second summer of wilderness therapy.

As the five teens get to know one another and work to overcome the various disorders that have affected their lives, they find themselves forming bonds they never thought they would, discovering new truths about themselves and actually looking forward to the future.

I mean come on, doesn't that sound like such a good book! What do you think? What book are you most currently excited for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3