Thursday, May 4, 2017

Library Loans {3}

Thursday, May 4, 2017
Hey Everyone!! Alright, so we all know what a problem with books I have, but now I have an even bigger problem. That would be free books. Walking in to the library and seeing all the books that I want to read and knowing I can just take them home with me. What a feeling! So here we are, another week with WAY more books than I know what to do with. Although I did go a few days ago so I have read a few of these already, which makes me pretty proud! Because of how many books I got I did take the picture a little differently this time. I apologize for the size and how it shows up, but I just could not stack all of these! I think it kind of looks like a banner this week, let me know down below what you think about the layout. So as always, let's get in to the books!



Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
Zenn Diagram by Wendy Brant


The Takedown by Corrie Wang
You're Welcome Universe by Whitney Gardner
Burn for Burn by Jenny Han


Bad Hair Day by Carrie Harris
The Fill-in Boyfriend by Kasie West
If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo


In Real Life by Jessica Love
The Young Elites by Marie Lu


Girl In Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow
Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger


Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Jackaby by William Ritter

So many good books this week! I cannot wait to start reading them all. Let me know if you've checked any of them out before down in the comments. I love to hear from everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3