Saturday, May 13, 2017

Stacking The Shelves {7}

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or from the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks!


Stacking The Shelves is hosted over at Tynga's Reviews

Thankfully this week seems a little more toned down than the past weeks. My mom and I made a trip to some used book stores and Barnes and Noble, I got my Book Case Club box, and of course I had a trip to the grocery store where I grabbed a couple books. Some were rebuys because my old versions were either messed up or not the one I want, which happens but oh well! So with that being said, let's get in to the semi normal sized haul!



Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson


The Diviners by Libba Bray
Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong
Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch


Alive by Scott Sigler
Fireworks by Katie Cotugno
Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo


Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
The Walking Dead Compendium 3

For Review

I Believe In A Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo - May 30th 2017
Perfect Ten by L. Philips - June 6th 2017
Bad Romance by Heather Demetrios - June 13th 2017

I feel like this isn't too bad, and I've been making some progress on reading and some progress on my Library books as well. How about you guys! What did you get this week??

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH The Walking Dead Compendium 3! I need that so bad but it's soooo expensive! I want to get a lot of these.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3