Saturday, May 20, 2017

Stacking The Shelves {8}

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or from the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks!


Stacking The Shelves is hosted over at Tynga's Reviews

Welcome back everyone, I really hope your week went well. I cannot wait to get some of the bookish mail that I have coming to show you all what I've got (and one came just in time for this post!), but this week we're a little bit short of the books. So I went to Netgalley and decided to request a TON of books for review, and they came through! So let's get in to the books!!

So I was pretty proud of myself this week, I didn't buy any books! BUT I did win a giveaway for an amazing looking book and some earrings!!



Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray



For Review


Paradise Girl by Phil Featherstone - Out Now
Same Love by Tony Correia - Out Now
Digging In The Stars by Katherine Blakeney - Out Now


The Carver by Jacob Devlin - Out Now
The Unseen by Jacob Devlin - Out Now
None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio - Out Now




A Penny Lost by Aspen Bassett - Out Now
Internet Famous by Danika Stone - June 6th 2017
Girl on the Verge by Pintip Dunn - June 27th 2017


Dream Me by Kathryn Berla - July 11th 2017
She, Myself, and I by Emma Young - September 5th 2017
Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller - September 5th 2017



As You Wish by Chelsea Sedoti - January 1st 2018


So that was my awesome week of books. Yet again I have a lot of reading to do and so little time! How was your haul this week? Please feel free to comment your STS below, I love seeing what everyone got over the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to comment below <3